A meme is a mind virus. Richard Dawkins introduced the term “meme” (from the greek “mimema” for “mimic”) in his 1976 book “The selfish gene” (which is a cool read btw). In this book he explains how you can use the evolutionary principle to describe the spread of ideas and cultural phenomena.
I made a geeky searchy one – you have to answer all of these with a single word.
1) Describe yourself:
2) What do you blog about?
3) What will you never write about?
4) You got caught buying misleading links:
5) What do you present on at SIGIR:
6) What do you present on at SMX:
7) What do you have in common with Matt Cutts?
8 ) Would you jack it all in to be a superhero?
9) If you were given the google black box for safe keeping, where would you hide it?
10) If you were a crawler what would you be called?
11) Stick your player on shuffle and write down the name of the tune that plays 1st:
Amon Tobin – Permutation
12) If you were a ranking algorithm what would you be called?
Call your blog post the answer from the last question. You’re supposed to tag some people, so I tag you.
Oh and you can post the link to yours in the comments section!